Friday, January 25, 2013

Concerned Fans Reach Out to Denise Richards

Following Denise Richard's tweet about the death of her beloved thirteen year-old bulldog, Hank, fans across the nation have reached out to the actress with offers of support and comfort.

"I'd be happy to come over there and spend the night with you," Ronald Sparks of Omaha, Nebraska writes.  "I have been a big fan of yours ever since that scene with Neve Campbell in Wild Things where the two of you... you know.  Anyway, I just think at a time like this, you just shouldn't be alone.  Maybe you could invite Neve over, too."

Nor is Sparks the only one offering his support.  Doug Roberts of Tampa, Florida is also willing to stay with Ms Richards as she recovers from the loss of her beloved pet.  "I never owned a bulldog, let alone a French one," Roberts writes, "but I love French toast and I drive a bulldozer."

These supporters, while generously offering their company to Ms Richards, often take pains to make her feel as comfortable as possible.  "You don't need to dress up or anything when I come over," Eddie Morans of Tuscaloosa, Alabama writes.  "Just treat me like family.  You can wear any old thing you want.  Like those short-shorts you had in Dukes of Hazzard."