I Heart Indies

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Blockbuster Novel

I may not be able to devote my fullest attention to my blog because I have an idea for the next super-huge blockbuster novel: in a dystopian future world, where the government pits teenagers against each other in mortal combat, and where individuality is a crime, a passionate but chaste love affair commences between a sensitive young woman and a vampire.

I predict I will soon be wealthy beyond the dreams of avarice.

There may be a werewolf in the sequel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...GREAT concept! Need a dangerously beautiful young witch, though...who also loves the vampire, and hates the sensitive young woman enough to secretly hurl spell after spell at her. Over the course of the book, the spells would make her nose too big, her hair all frizzled up, and her boobs grow up over her shoulders where she'll never be able to find a bra that fits comfortably.

    ReplyDelete