Friday, August 22, 2014

Why Won't Kim Kardashian Leave Me Alone

The time has come, and the time is now.  Kim Kardashian, will you please just leave me alone.
Every morning, when I log in, there's another picture of you.  Sometimes the commentary is "Bold fashion statement," sometimes, "Fashion blunder," but the one unchanging aspect is you.

Clearly you have developed an unhealthy fixation on me.

And it's got to stop.

Face it, Kim, I'm no good for you.  I would only bring you trouble.  You need to forget about me and move on.  Find someone your own age who shares your interests.  I don't even know what your interests are, that's how little your interests interest me.  Am I getting though to you, Kim?

Maybe you should seek counseling.

Believe me, plenty of other women have gotten over me.  Most in fact, never got on me in the first place.
Move on, Kim, move on.

Don't make me get a restraining order.