Wednesday, July 9, 2014
7 Things I Know That I Wish I Didn't Things I Have Learned That I Wished I Hadn't
1. I have learned a great deal more about digging up holly bushes than I ever wanted to know. More than anyone wants to know.
2. I have gotten very good at changing flat tires. No one should know as much about this who isn't in NASCAR or a Duke of Hazzard.
3. I can give an enema.
4. I have memorized all the lyrics to, "Swing In to the Saddle, Christian Cowboy." This is not a song you want running through your head.
5. I know how to replace a toilet with a newfangled "Lo-Flo" model, then how to take out the "Lo-Flo" and put a "Hi-Flo" back in when the "Lo-Flow" exploded.
6. I know how to scrub chicken poop off cement decking.
7.Poison Ivy. I am really good at recognizing poison ivy.