Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Completely Pointless

This Picture Has Absolutely Nothing to do
with Today's Blog
So, Mr. Martin, what do you blog about when you don't have any ideas?

Sit right there, Billy, and I'll explain it to you.

You see, little Timmy, I've made a commitment to write a blog every day, whether I have anything to blog about or not.  That's called responsibility.  It could also be called completely pointless.  But whatever you call it, by golly, I'm...  OK, I started that last sentence without knowing how to get out of it.  Let's move on.

The good thing is, that if I don't have anything to blog about, I can blog about that.  This is called being "meta."  You could also call this completely pointless.  You could call it U over Y and see where that gets you.

Hopefully, tomorrow, an idea will come to me.  It could be almost anything.  Maybe a kitten will do something adorable.  Maybe a world leader will make a putz of himself.  Maybe there will be unrest in the Ukraine.  Time will tell.  If not, then I'll just crank out another doozy like this one.