Friday, November 29, 2013

My Ongoing Correspondence with Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman: Part III

I am Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and Right now, I have only about a few months to live and I want you to distribute my funds worth Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars to charities homes in your country.

I have set aside 20% for you and your family so keep this as a secret to yourself because this will be my last wish.

Sallam,
Mrs. Zarina Al-Usman

Ms Al-Usman,

I hestitate to use the word "good news" when you are in such dire straits, but it is good news to hear from you. I had written you but all but given up hope that you would reply. We have a saying in my country, "kicked the bucket," which is exactly what I feared you had done before you could get around to dispensing the dough. By my reckoning, 20% comes to about two million five hundred dollars which should just about cover my legitimate expenses.

Let me know what I must do next.

Man Martin