Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gangsta Philosophy

Confucius: A wise man is filial, tranquil, and skilled in all things.  But if anyone mess with him, he puts a cap in their ass.

Benjamin Franklin: Do not be disturbed at trifles or accidents common or unavoidable, but if it's something really big, like being disrespected, bam!  Let 'em have it.

Gandhi: My religion is based on truth and nonviolence.  If you can't get behind that, I've got a big can of whup-ass waiting for you.

Seneca: Anger is an acid which does more harm to the vessel that contains it than anything on which it is poured, but I'd do it if I have to, bustin' caps like my amps be bustin' beats.

Jesus: If anyone slaps your right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also, then say, "I came here to get my cheeks slapped and to kick ass, and I'm all out of cheeks."

Marcus Aurelius: How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it like when I blow a hole through your ribs just for runnin' your lips.