Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know, I know, New Year's Resolutions - ha, ha - what a joke.  But seriously, do I think I'm perfect?  I know I'm better than you, but not that much, really, and I could still stand some improvement.  So here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2012 2013.

1. I will exercise at least thirty minutes every other day from now until I stop.

2. I will not drink any more.  I will also not drink any less.

3. I will spend more time playing computer solitaire, honing my already razor-sharp skills, in the unlikely event of a national emergency which requires someone who's really good at computer solitaire.

4. I will speak to the Lord each day in prayer, and not just to point out his mistakes either, because I'm sure he's doing the best he can.

5. I will come up with at least five resolutions.

There you have it, my plan to make me, and the world, a better place.

Almost makes you proud.