Friday, September 07, 2012

Paul's Postcard to the Ephesians


Hey Ephesians, how's it hanging?
Arrived in town late last night all set for some rounding up and persecution - you know the usual thing: torture, forced confessions, summary execution, yada-yada-yada, and what do you think happened?  Struck blind by the Voice of God.  I kid you not.  Total bummer.  Lucky there was this guy here, Ananias who took care of me, or I'd have been in a real fix.  So afterwards, what do you think?  The local officials come after me, and FOR THE EXACT SAME THING I CAME DOWN TO PERSECUTE!  Irony City, am I right or am I right?  Long story short, I fled while the fleeing was good.  Now I'm just chillaxin', heading over to Asia Minor where I got this speaking gig lined up.  Oh, by the way, I changed my name.  From now on, instead of Saul of Tarsus, if you could call me Paul the Apostle, or just Paul for short.  Thanks.  Peace out.
XXX OOO
Sau  Paul the Apostle