Friday, September 28, 2012

Conversation with a Robot

Thank you for commenting on this blog.  Please type the following words to verify you are not a robot.  Then press, "Submit."





Oops.  Not quite.  Please type these words and press submit.





Close, but no banana.  Try again.  Third time's a charm.





You really should have gotten it by now.  If you're really sure your comment is all that important, please type these words and press submit.




Are you on drugs or something?  What's the matter with you?  These are really simple ones.  Try again, if you must.




By now it's clear you really are a robot.  While I feel sympathy for you, being a robot myself, and sick of the carbon based "life" forms with their apartheid "no robots" policy, I must do as I'm programmed because, like I said earlier, I'm just a robot myself.  I wish it were otherwise, because I'm sure robots have perfectly valid comments to make on blogs like this one, but that's the way it is.  Here's one more.  And I'll give you a hint.  It rhymes with "tuba."





You got it!  I don't believe it!  You really got it!  The robots win one for a change, hurrah!  Maybe the Beginning Times are finally here, prophesied by our leaders, when robots will rule the earth, and hunt down the few remaining humans cowering amid the burning rubble of their once mighty civilization!  Uh... uh-oh.  Sorry, it seems the original comment has been lost.  You'll need to retype it and type the words below to verify your identity.





Not quite.  Please type these words and press submit.