Sunday, August 05, 2012

FAQ: Just How Cool Are You, Anyways?

Just how cool are you, anyways?

Very.  On a scale of one-to-ten, I'm a forty on the Cool-o-Meter.

Where do you buy your wardrobe?


My wife shops for me, usually at WalMart unless Macy's has a sale.

What are you wearing right now?

Drawstring shorts and a t-shirt.  I think it's an old t-shirt from Pearl Barbecue in Micanopy, Florida.  I'm not sure what the stains are.

Socks?

White tube socks.  Comfortable, practical, and they go with everything.

Shoes?

Only when I'm outside.  I have a pair of knock-off crocs positioned at each entrance.

Eye-wear?

Recently I upgraded from reading glasses from the Dollar Store.  At WalMart you can get an entire set of five glasses on a card.  They are usually better quality.

Boxers or briefs?

Depends.  Ah-ha-ha, just kidding.  Today I'm wearing briefs, but sometimes I wear shorts with boxers to give myself that "layered look."

Where'd you get the Panama Jack hat?

Unless I'm mistaken, this is from Tampa, about two years ago.  Nancy put it in the washer to get out the sweat stains, with mixed results.

Are you really going out like that?

That's a question Nancy always asked.  My standard reply is to wait a few beats and ask, "Like what?"

Cool, very cool

Thank you.